Monday, November 16, 2009

Question about risk of IVF (cancer, breastfeeding, hyperstimulation)?

I had IVF done in September and got ovarian hyperstimulation and almost died, I was in the hospital for about a month. My friend recently was diagnosed with breast cancer and doctors told her it was from too many hormones in her body, she was 39 at the time and had IVF done 6 years ago, resulting in a twin pregnancy and then took birth control pills after that. I've also heard that you can't breast feed after IVF because of the progesterone that you are pumped with during early pregnancy. I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins and I wondered if anyone else has noticed a link.

Question about risk of IVF (cancer, breastfeeding, hyperstimulation)?
This is a very serious question there is a lot of info on the next about progesterone and breastfeeding





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;sa=X%26amp;...





but I think you ought to discuss it with some medical professional. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment