Monday, November 16, 2009

Is this a problem? GUYS and GIRLS help! : /?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 and a half months~ in that time he has been going through a divorce. I have been supportive, letting him vent when need be. Being selfless and following his lead.


About a week ago I was having sympoms of woman problems. Enough that I went to my Dr. and she wanted to run a mess of tests. Blood work, biopsys, etc. Of course I have been a ball of stress because the testing is to rule out ovarian cancer and/ or cervical cancer!!! I am SO scared! The procedure that I am having today is very scary to me and I haven't been able to focus on anything but myself for the past few days!


I feel like the worst girlfriend becasue last night he told me that his ex signed the divorce papers! I have been waiting to hear that for 2 and a half months BUT I can't focus on anything but me!


He is out of town for buisness this week. I am going to see him Saturday. I told him we would celebrate Saturday!!!





Please tell me I am not a horroble girlfriend!

Is this a problem? GUYS and GIRLS help! : /?
Actually I dont know why you feel bad, you have been amazing to this guy and you have been always there. Your health is more imporant than some papers, sorry, but you (YOURSELF) are a priority.
Reply:You said you were dating a married man. That's pretty bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment