Saturday, November 14, 2009

Need serious answers only?

Does ovarian cysts prevent you from having a cycle? Im asking this question because I always get a hard, painful lump in the upper part where the ovaries are located. This happend about a week ago but its no longer there. But at the same time, I had protected sex about 3 weeks ago in which I know the protection didnt break because I checked, but still no cycle yet in which im always a regular and take no birth control meds bc of the family history of breast and ovarian cancer. I have never went to the dr. to get any of this checked out.

Need serious answers only?
Well it sounds like its time to go to the doctor! Why you haven't already gone considering the family history of breast and ovarian cancer is beyond dumb.


Seriously, do something about this problem and see a gynecologist, the best cure is prevention and early detection.
Reply:If I were you goes see your doctor as far your concern. Your doctor will look your family history. They will exam everything that you'll need to know. If you have medical records to show your doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment