Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trans vaginal Ultrasound... Endometerious, Diabetes, or worse?

I am 19 years old and will be turning 20 in Dec. of this year. Since I was younger (about 15) I have been on bithcontrol to control my heavy bleeding and horrible cramping. I took orthlotricycline (sp?) and then Yazmin. I stopped taking the pills a little over my 18th birthday. I was told it would take a little over 6 months to regulate my period.


Now I only have a period every two months. My last doctor I went to, took a blood test and she said something about a high risk chance of ovarian cancer.


The Dr. I am going to now says it sounds like endometerious or some type of Diabetes that interupts your period.


The other day I went for my tran vaginal ultrasound and the tech found one ovary pretty easily and said their were folicles on it, whats that mean? The other one she couldnt find because she said that bowels were in the way or something. How is that? My older sister seems to think I have Endometerious since it runs in our family. But I am really confused. Please explain.

Trans vaginal Ultrasound... Endometerious, Diabetes, or worse?
i can answer the part about follicles, since i went thru IVF to get pregnant. when they say "follicles" those are the eggs that grow every month. i had to take fertility meds to get mine to get bigger. i found a link for you.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_fol...





also...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometrios...


No comments:

Post a Comment