Monday, May 17, 2010

Painful Sex After Cancer. Why?

Back in 2004, when I was 17, I was diagnosed with a stage 4 ovarian cancer. I had chemotherapy and had my left ovary removed along with some lymphnodes (it had spread to my lymph nodes and lungs). I have been cancer free ever since and I have no STDs. My problem now is that sex is very painful. And the pain is just getting worse even if we wait a week to have sex. Its very frusturating. We have tried all sorts of positions. I will just cry in pain for hours. Ive told all my doctors but they have done nothing about it. Im so sick of this. I feel like I have already been thru my hell... ya know. The pain is just a throbbing pain all thru out my pelvic area and it feels like a knife is being put into my right ovary over and over again. Its absolutely horrible and very depressing. I want to be intimate with my boyfriend and I just cant. Being dry isnt the problem. We use lube and we rarely have sex long enough for him to get off and he never has came in me. Wht cld this be?

Painful Sex After Cancer. Why?
You could also be dealing with something called endometriosis (giving an example only) based on the symptoms that you describe. I would recommend getting another opinion, and preferably from someone that does not share the same office of the doctor that you currently use to see what they think could be going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment