Friday, May 21, 2010

Cervical/ovarian cacer? Endometritis? Someone help:(?

For the past 2-3 weeks ive been having a lot of weird pains. I had a yeast infection, that has cleared up already. I have a GOD AWFUL pain in my lower back, right above my butt, that hurts, even when I push on the area. Sometimes the pain will go to my legs, and even in my vaginal area. I don't have a problem urinating, periods are normal, and my fiance and me have sex fine..(i have some pain, but ive ALWAYS been that way, i tense up alot).


So, what exactly could this be? Im scared, thinking that its cervical or ovarian cancer, but...im just stressed out!! I have occasional pain in my ovary area, but I dont even know if thats what the pain is coming from.





Please help, im really freaking out about everything.:(

Cervical/ovarian cacer? Endometritis? Someone help:(?
No one on this board is qualified to help you with this question and you should not be willing to take the advice of anyone on her.





You need to make an appointment with your doctor ASAP. It is always better to be safe than sorry. Your pain could be coming from 100 different things and only a couple of them would really be bad.





Don't speculate what it is, call the doctor and get a fast, accurate answer.





Good Luck
Reply:Sounds like me. Could be fibroids. Go to the doctor to be sure.

wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment