Sunday, April 26, 2009

Maybe I'm dying.?

I just got off of my period, and normally afterwards, I'm fine.





However, for the last couple days, ( Got off of the period like...4 days ago) I have felt weak, nauseated, I have NO appetite, I'm tired, exhaused, NO energy. I have never felt like this before.





I feel like I have the runs, but I don't. It's a terrible gassy feeling.





It's really starting to scare me. I know ovarian cancer runs in my family. Anyone ever feel like this for days on end?





God, I hope I feel better within the next couple days. This sucks.

Maybe I'm dying.?
I do NOT think you are dying.


It sounds like something is going on in your gastrointestinal tract, which is not connected to your ovaries.


It's possible that you have the flu. Whatever it is, it sounds like you are really anxious about it-- maybe you should make an appointment with your doctor so you can stop worrying.





Hang in there.
Reply:Sounds like you ate something that is causing this, not your period. You may need some iron and B12, if you bleed alot, because you can become anemic. If it continues, have a doctor check you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment